Friday, March 4, 2011

More Shopping Tips- Save Money Shopping

Hello again, sorry this post has come a bit late, but I've had a bit of a busy week. Today I want to talk about shopping again, as I feel that there is something that I haven't brushed on yet.

There are many people I know who tend to shop at specialty stores. For example, I was recently looking to buy small wall mirror to hang in my bedroom, and a friend recommended I check in the local home maker store. When I got in there, while I admit they had an astonishing variety of mirrors, the price was completely illogical. I could never imagine spending so much on something so simple. I decided to use the age old technique of searching super stores.

By super store I mean stores that sell a huge range of items, from linen to shoes, to dvds. In Australia stores such as Big W, Kmart and Target come to mind. When I did search one of these stores, although the variety of mirrors was somewhat smaller, the prices were much more appealing. I ended up saving something like $40 just by visiting a different store.

I highly recommend that you try and visit these stores as an alternative to buying from specialty stores. They have the potential to save you a lot of money, and you will not regret it.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment